Services for backcountry skiers
Ski touring close to COLLIS HILL Mountain Resort
- Ski depot in the basement of the guesthouse
- Lockable wardrobe for your sports equipment
- Ski shoe dryer in the locker
- Ski passes and maps of slopes available at the reception
- Ski bus stop directly at our doorsteps
Book your private ski guides here!
Böses Weibl 3 hours ascent
This popular ski tour leads up to 3.119 metres above sea level and is best done with a mountain guide.
Schönleitenspitze 2,5 hours ascent
A tour on steep terrain leading up to 2.809 metres above sea level, again best done with a mountain guide.
Lesachriegel Hütte 1,5 hours ascent
This relaxing ski tour leads from Oberlesach through soft chaparall to the forest line and the Lesachriegelhütte.
HOHES TOR 2 hours ascent
This ski tour in the Großglockner Mountain Resort is the favorite one of your host Katrin Polentz.
From the valley lift station via Figolalm up to Hohes Tor.
The out-of-the-way, virgin snow flanks are one-of-a-kind!