FOR FOUR TO SIX PEOPLE
Our Tichas at the foot of the Großglockner are something very special.
Their triangular form has been inspired by Native American tipis and the surrounding mountain and tree tops. They are made out of solid wood and have an outstanding indoor climate. They are furnished and equipped with natural high-quality materials in calm colors that fulfill all wishes:
On the ground floor there is a combined kitchen and living room with a fully equipped kitchen unit, including a fridge, a cooker and a microwave as well as a spacious dining table for up to six people. Additionally, the Tichas offer a comfortable and large pull-out couch for cozy evenings with your family or friends.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms. From the bed your eyes can start wandering and wondering: at dawn the black silhouettes of mountains and trees stand out from the deep dark blue of the sky at night. Shortly after that the stars start shining and the dreams can come.
You can also enjoy the great view of the East Tyrolean mountains from your private terrace. Treat yourself with a glass of wine, while your kids are already in bed, and listen to the sounds of the nearby forest. Maybe you will even hear the call of the brown owl.
Equipment of the apartments at the Grossglockner
- Small bridge to each Ticha
- Private Terrace with panoramic views
- Hammock for each Ticha
- Kitchen unit with cooker and microwave
- Fridge, if requested also filled with regional products
- Large dining table with space for up to six people
- Hand-made, individual crockery
- Large pull-out couch
- Oak parquet floor
First aid & Security
- Fire Alarm
- First-Aid-Kit (in the guest house)
Hygiene & Miscellaneous
- Weekly change of linen
- Final cleaning included
- Baby equipment on request
- Dogs (only) allowed in the guest house
Things for your daily need
- Bathroom with spacious shower
- Additional toilet on the ground floor
- Towels & bed linen
- Natural cosmetic products
- Soaps made in Osttirol
- Dressing table